Jacksonville, Florida Car Insurance
All of the Insurance companies we represent provide a wide range of auto Insurance products at a fair price. Your price gets even better if you qualify for any of our available discounts. When applying for auto Insurance in Jacksonville, Florida, you're usually asked whether you want collision and/or comprehensive coverage, how high you want your deductible to be, what liability limits you want, and whether you want any types of optional coverage. We can help you understand what these terms mean and how much coverage is right for you.
Auto Insurance Coverage options in Jacksonville, Florida:
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Coverage
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision Coverage
- Comprehensive (other than collision) Coverage
- Custom Parts or Equipment Coverage
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage
- Roadside Assistance (Towing) Coverage
- Loan/Lease Payoff Coverage
- New Car Replacement Coverage
How much do I need?
Choosing the appropriate level of auto Insurance coverage depends on a number of factors, including assets you must protect (liability coverage), value of your vehicle (collision and comprehensive), the amount of money you can afford to pay out-of-pocket (deductibles), and your tolerance for risk.
Our Auto Insurance Agents in Jacksonville Florida, including the Julington Creek, Orange Park, Ponte Vedra, Saint Johns, and St Augustine areas, can assist you in finding the right car insurance you need.